Saturday, July 6, 2013

Open University

Manila

It is a start of a new school year again and I’m going one level higher. Which means I’m on my 3rd year in the Open University. This time, everything in school will be getting harder. More assignments and more projects. Not to mention, it is also the start of my research. 
See, I surpassed yet another school year through hardwork and discipline the demands of being a student and be victorious about it. One more school year to go before my graduation happens. And in that moment, I’ll be the proudest man on earth, wearing that black ceremonial gown while marching down the aisle during the commencement exercises and on the stage, I will be then receiving my most coveted diploma of my undergraduate. Thanks to the Open University, it is a privileged to be given the opportunity to continue and finish my undergraduate course. And of course my courage and willingness to finish my schooling in the middle of stresses and pressures at work. However, it is still a long way to go before that significant event of my life will take place. 
In the meantime, while at school might as well enjoy being a student in the company of my classmates and friends, who I have not been with for three months or so after our last class in second semester of last school year.     

The Open University Building

No comments:

Post a Comment