Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Gourdo’s Porcelain Bowl with Thumb Hole Handle

Manila

For years, I have been collecting plates, glasses, bowls, cutleries and anything to fancy my table tops. If others’ weaknesses are bags and shoes then kitchen stuffs are the things I always desire for.

One store I regularly visit is Gourdo’s. A specialty houseware store that sells tableware, kitchenware and baking paraphernalia.  



As I was browsing through their tableware section, I spotted this lovely porcelain bowl with thumb hole handle on one shelf. It looks chic and just cute and gorgeous.  It costs P185.00 each, although, quite expensive; however I still bought two pieces and felt delighted of my new purchase. I can use them as servers for my appetizers especially when I entertain guests at home. 


In my next visit, I promise myself to buy some of these small porcelain bowls.


No comments:

Post a Comment